We maintain a broad policy in selecting new projects, with simple terms. We will do everything within our power to support a project if the project:
- provides daily care to vulnerable children;
- is well managed and effective;
- has a good board;
- has an independent auditor;
- also generates its own income;
- is supported by the local community.
What do the MAMAS see as daily care? Things that are pretty normal in the Netherlands:
- healthy food every day;
- medical care;
- access to education and coaching;
- school uniforms
- sport, games and fun stuff!